ClickFunnels Review: The Pros and Cons About Click Funnelsizideo
If you are a business owner who runs your business completely online, for sure, you have heard about ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels, however, is a confusing subject matter for some people. There are individuals who say that ClickFunnels work, while some say, it’s not helpful at all.
If you are an internet marketer who wants clarity on this issue, you’re lucky. You just found this article that will give you the answers to all your questions.
This is an honest ClickFunnels review that will tell you no false hopes, but merely the truth that you deserve to know.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one website function concept. It allows you to get all the different funnels such as the order forms, membership sites, website hosting and shopping carts all in one place.
With Clickfunnels, you are taking away the guessing game of how to integrate all of the given functions on a website.
Which is indeed a beneficial thing to contemplate. And guess what? You can do all those amazing things without the help of a tech guy.
Yes! You read that right. ClickFunnels lets you take power back from tech experts who charge huge amount of service fees.
Therefore, if you always felt handcuffed as an entrepreneur, with the help of ClickFunnels, you can turn your ideas into reality.
A Clickfunnels Review
Amazing Facts about ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is an automated tool that will provide you with all the resources to your market.
So, it’s not something that will only simplify website features. But, with the help of ClickFunnels, you can connect various web processes that will surely make things less complicated.
Hence, making your visitor enjoy going to your website. Free from any hassle and confusions, ClickFunnels will guide your lead’s way.
At the end of the day, there is a higher potential for sales conversion which is something that a marketer needs to survive an online business.
A very common problem among many internet marketers is the engagement that their website is regularly receiving.
Low website engagement simply means less income for business. However, getting prospects and customers to keep coming back to a site is not easy.
Some people think of rebuilding their website which is a costly and time-consuming process to take. If you are a smart online marketer, you will choose to use ClickFunnels.
Because with this excellent website tool, you can easily and quickly sell and deliver your products online.
As mentioned above, you don’t need an IT expert to do all those things for you. What you need is a clear goal and your ClickFunnels.
So, whether you are a blogger, consultant, online seller or service-based business, a ClickFunnels is something that can truly benefit your trade.
Re-design Your Website with a ClickFunnels
Since re-building your website is a huge job to go through, re-design it instead.
What to do?
Well, reading ClickFunnels reviews stuff online, sometimes, confuses.
When it comes to ClickFunnels review, you have to make sure that you are reading accurate and sensible contents.
So right now, we are showing you simple yet very effective guides on how to re-design your website to make it work for you.
These are proven ways that convert. Therefore, read until the end to reveal more essential tips and advice.
Here are three easy steps to make your website and its features efficiently work for your business.
1. Pick Your Sales Funnel
First, pick a sales funnel. But be sure that it is pre-designed to sell your type of product.
It is an easy way to drive traffic to your website that will bring you more sales.
Sales Funnel examples are the following; Squeeze Page Funnel, Reverse Squeeze Page Funnel, Lead Magnet Funnel, Bridge Funnel, Survey Funnel, Application Funnel.
2. Pick a New Page Design
Once you already have your sales funnel, it is time to pick a new page design.
Since your old page design seemed to be ineffective because your old website was struggling, select a new and cool one.
Be sure it is something that can captivate your visitor’s attention. Moreover, do not choose something that you like.
But, choose a page design that is what your visitors will love.
3. Modify the Page
You can do this step by merely picking a type of funnel, choosing the style, and then clicking a button to roll the funnels in less than ten secs.
Customized pages are even better. Alter them according to your types of target visitors. Therefore, knowing your customers is very important.
It’s the same as making an explainer video. You have to know who your viewers are.
Fair ClickFunnels Review
The PROS of Using ClickFunnels for your Blog
- A complete funnel workflow is very easy to create. Without ClickFunnels, it will take a month or more to process everything. It’s a time-saver to consider.
- ClickFunnels is very flexible allowing a person to do convenient edits and revisions on a website.
- With ClickFunnels, you can integrate major email and payment providers faster.
- A lot of nice-looking and customized templates are available.
- For newbies, there are free training materials and ongoing weekly webinars being offered. Learning is going to be fun and easy.
- Consistently, new features are being added.
- ClickFunnels has 2-tier affiliate programs to cater all types of marketers’ needs.
- Usually, ClickFunnels has free-trials.
- The advanced website features such as Facebook comments, SMS sign-up, survey, custom HTML, pricing table, video unlocker, countdown timers, FAQ blocks.
Revealing the CONS of ClickFunnels
Let us now take a look at some of the disadvantages of using ClickFunnels. These are the cons of using ClickFunnels for your blog.
- ClickFunnels are more expensive than Lead Pages. Some people say that Lead Pages work better than ClickFunnels. When it comes to the price, Lead Pages are usually low-cost website feature.
- If you are using a standard ClickFunnels plan, your number of funnels, pages, and visitors are limited. Therefore, to access the unlimited features, you have to pay more.
- There are coding needed. If you are hate technicalities, ClickFunnels can annoy you since it involves coding jobs.
- At first, it can be very overwhelming to use. It is also the reason why some marketers choose to hire professionals to work on their website’s ClickFunnels.
Who Could Benefit From Click Funnels?
- Beginners to online marketing
- Businesses and entrepreneurs
- Affiliate marketers
- Internet marketers
- Intermediate webmasters
- Advanced webmasters
How Much is ClickFunnels?
One of the most asked questions in a ClickFunnels review is the amount of a ClickFunnels.
The truth is, prices vary. However, the basic package price is $97 per month. Some charges $300-$350 per month.
But if you want to lessen your expenses, you choose an annual membership which usually starts at $250,000 only.
It’s all going to depend on your decision. Whatever you choose, as long as you know it can benefit your business, it’s wise to go for it.
Is ClickFunnels Worth the Money?
After reading the ClickFunnels review with all the information above, it is safe to say that ClickFunnels is worth every penny.
Therefore, to get ClickFunnels in your life ASAP is the best decision you can ever make for your website and your business.
So what are you waiting for? Sign-up and subscribe!